Data Center Power Solutions
You have important data. We do, too.
Data center solutions at the national level are a key industry trend, creating the need for decentralized power solutions. To make these onsite energy systems sustainable, integrated waste heat recovery solutions are needed to enable cooling, which usually accounts for up to 40% of a data center’s energy requirements.
Why choose INNIO to power your data center?
Your data center needs more energy than ever before, but the push for wind, solar, and other renewable electricity generation can lead to instability in the electric grid.
Fortunately, INNIO has a solution. Our gas engine power plants for data center offer fast starts, fuel flexibility—and cleaner onsite power generation.
That´s why more and more data center operators and owners are turning to the experts at INNIO.
Check out our fast-start solution promo video.
Our Energy and Emissions Solution – Gas Engines for Data Centers
With significantly lower emissions and the option of longer run times—compared to standby diesel-fueled generators—INNIO’s 3 MW J620 fast-start natural gas generators for data center can deliver highly efficient and cost-effective electricity when and where you need it. In addition, they can provide benefits to the electric grid, allowing participation in demand response, curtailable tariffs and work as a backup generator for data centers, all while avoiding peak charges.
It’s no wonder, then, that INNIO’s J620 natural gas generators are gaining traction with data center and grid operators around the globe. In fact, INNIO has already delivered many of our easy-to-install, containerized, and integrated J620 package solutions worldwide.
INNIO´s hydrogen powergen solutions for data centers
With more than 50 years of experience and expertise in the conversion of alternative fuels into electricity, INNIO’s data center solutions that use hydrogen can replace the need for fossil fueled backup power.
Dual fuel – Hydrogen & Natural Gas
2 options now available:
- H2 blended up to 60 Vol% H2, up to 2 MW
- Flexible fuel to 100% H2, up to 1 MW
100% Hydrogen, 1 MW
- Zero carbon emissions with green H2
- >95% NOx reduction compared to Tier 2 Diesel
How can our onsite gas generators benefit your data center?
INNIO’s regional experts can advise you on the solution that best fits your needs—whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, an offset for OPEX costs, or a way to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers. Talk to our experts to find out how INNIO can help you:
- Meet emissions targets
- Understand and unlock the benefits of our onsite power generation solutions
- Recognize and reap the financial benefits of economic modeling
- Take advantage of any regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Boost project success with our consultation services, including: technical consulting, purchasing, financing, leasing, and engaging with utilities and service providers
Interested in our solutions?
OUR EXPERTS ARE READY TO HELP YOU
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher´s regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Get in touch for free consultation on the following:
- The benefits of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Potential financial benefits using economic modeling
- Consultation on the technical side of your project - fuel types, feasibility studies, equipment and balance of plant selection, and more
- Regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Options to deliver your project: purchasing, financing and leasing, engaging a service provider (ESCO, BOO etc.)
- How to meet emissions targets
Fill-in contact form, or send us an email email@example.com.
Consult an expert
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Resources & Downloads
Category: BrochuresData Center Brochure