Trigeneration / CCHP
Gain better efficiency and lower emissions with a Jenbacher combined cooling, heat, and power (CCHP) system.
What is trigeneration / CCHP?
Combine your cooling, heat, and power by bringing together a cogeneration plant and absorption chillers in one high-efficiency, low-emission system.
Cogeneration—or combined heat and power (CHP)—systems offer efficient power and heat with low emissions, while absorption chillers provide an economical and environmental alternative to conventional refrigeration using compression chillers. Combining these elements as a trigeneration plant enables excellent total fuel efficiency, elimination of HCFC/CFC refrigerants, and reduced overall air emissions.
A powerful engine portfolio
INNIO offers you a comprehensive portfolio from 250 kW up to 10 MW of single unit electrical power output. By using multiple CHP and trigeneration systems in one plant, the power output can be scaled up while part load performance and reliability are significantly increased.
Benefits of CCHP solutions
- Boost cooling efficiency and cut costs with absorption-based systems for air conditioning, which are much more efficient and economical in producing low NOx emissions compared to conventional refrigeration technology
- Meet your heating requirements by harnessing relatively inexpensive “excess energy” as part of the trigeneration system
- Use produced electricity to cover your plant’s power requirements or feed it into the public grid
- Reduce your maintenance expenses and increase intervals between overhauls with simple, high-quality construction, with no moving parts
- Enjoy noiseless operation
- Receive the flexibility of dual fuel capability
- Reduce your operating and life-cycle costs
- Eliminate use of ozone-damaging substances by using water as a refrigerant
Experience our webinar to learn more about Jenbacher's CHP solutions
Our team invites you to review the recording of our recent webinar, to learn how Jenbacher can help you develop your power plant projects, including equipment design and performance, using hydrogen and much more!
In the webinar, you will learn more about:
Overview of an independent power plant and its components
Jenbacher’s highly efficient type 6 genset
Our hydrogen power generation solutions
How proven equipment design improves performance
Power generation solutions with quick delivery and easy installation
OUR EXPERTS ARE READY TO HELP YOU
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher´s regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Get in touch for free consultation on the following:
- The benefits of onsite power generation solutions for your company
- Potential financial benefits using economic modeling
- Consultation on the technical side of your project - fuel types, feasibility studies, equipment and balance of plant selection, and more
- Regional incentive programs relevant to your business
- Options to deliver your project: purchasing, financing and leasing, engaging a service provider (ESCO, BOO etc.)
- How to meet emissions targets
Fill-in contact form, or send us an email email@example.com.
Consult an expert
Send us a message and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Whether your business is looking for onsite power solutions, access to electricity, decreased energy costs, or even to sell electricity back to your local grid/consumers, Jenbacher regional experts can advise you on which solution makes the most sense for you.
Resources & Downloads
Jenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant 2022
Category: WebinarsJenbacher Webinars – Designing Your Power Plant (2022)
CHP Residential areas & municipalities
Category: BrochuresCHP Residential areas & municipalities Brochure US
CHP Application Sheet
Category: BrochuresCHP Application Sheet US
Jenbacher Webinars - CHP for Commercial Buildings (US)
Category: WebinarsJenbacher Webinars - CHP for Commercial Buildings (US)