Jenbacher Gas Engine Upgrades (CM&U)
Available BOP elements may vary depending on the engine and application type.
- Removes silicone and siloxane compounds from biogas and sewage gases
- Reduces deposits in the combustion chamber of the engine
- Ensures required gas quality for the installation of an oxidation catalyst in the exhaust system
Part of Jenbacher minimum scope of supply.
- Contains a 3 μm fine filter as a security filter
- Includes a pre-pressure regulator for improved reliable operation – reduces gas pressure variations caused by other gas users or the gas supply network
This exhaust gas after-treatment option is available for INNIO’s Jenbacher gas engines.
Oxidation catalyst (in own chamber) for the reduction of CO and HCHO (formaldehyde) emissions – for natural gas and biogas engines (fuel gas quality dependent).
Exhaust Gas Heat Exchanger allows your business to maximize utilization of useful heat from the engine.
Used along with Jenbacher CHP Modules. Can be installed inside the building or together with Container power plant solution.
- Available for all types of exhaust gases resulting from a wide range of fuel gases
- Material: Carbon steel, stainless steel, or specialized stainless steel depending on fuel types
- Optimized flow rates and exhaust gas back pressure for various applications
- Available with or without exhaust gas bypass
Combines robust real-time and model-based control for the genset with a highly customizable auxiliary management system to meet our customers individual requests in the best way possible.
Additional to our module control panel, Jenbacher also provides power plant control solutions through master synchronization and master control.
Reach out to our experts to learn more about control options for your project.
An efficient cooling solution for your Jenbacher power plant.
- Ensures sufficient surface area and cooling capacity
- Uses flat fins and appropriate fin distance to ensure easy cleaning
- Available with special coatings and materials for installations near the coast
- Available with special soldering techniques and heating systems for extremely cold environments
The CL.AIR exhaust treatment is a system for thermal regenerative post-combustion of engine exhaust gases.
- Resistant to contaminants in the fuel gas
- Resistant to deposits
- Constant emission values throughout the entire lifecycle
- Additional heat generation (about 20 – 30°C or 70 – 80°F increase in exhaust temperature)
Reduce noise pollution from your power plant to meet local requirements.
- Material: Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Sound pressure levels: From 35 db (A) in 10 m up to 75 db (A) in 10 m
- Available with or without catalyst chamber
- Available in horizontal or vertical design
- Optimized reduction of exhaust noise from the engine and of back pressure