The J612 is a part of the Type 6 family, a V12-cylinder power generation solution.
An efficient power solution with up to 2,007kW power output and electrical efficiency of up to 45.4%.
Scope of supply:
Electrical Output1,798 - 1,983 kW
Thermal Output1,672 - 2,156 kW
Voltage480V - 13.8kV
Electrical Efficiencyup to 44.7 %
Thermal Efficiencyup to 47.7 %
L: 360 x W: 90 x H: 110 inches
Type 6 engines are loaded with features that enhance heat recovery, assure stable combustion, reduce emissions, and increase efficiency—taking the Jenbacher line to new levels of performance.
- A centrally-located purged pre-combustion chamber helps provide optimal ignition conditions.
- The spark plug ignition energy is amplified in the pre-combustion chamber, facilitating stable and reliable combustion.
- Miller valve timing creates reduced compression temperature and an increased safety margin to knocking limits, providing improved ignition timing and high efficiency.
A high-efficient combined heat and power plant for medium-big size businesses across multiple industries.
Scope of supply:
Combined Heat and Power Module (CHP Module) solutions allow customers to generate power and heat simultaneously at a very high total efficiencies, reaching 90% and even more.
Usual scope of supply:
- Engine and alternator installed on the frame
- Control panel, gas train
- Heat exchangers including exhaust gas heat exchanger
CHP Modules can generate hot water or steam at various parameters and can be integrated with your existing heat infrastructure. You can select the option that fits your project’s needs among the various heat recovery schemes provided by Jenbacher.
The scope of supply can be extended further with various balance of plant options (BOP) offered by Jenbacher, reach out to our specialists for help in selecting scope of supply and BOP options to fulfill your project’s needs.
CHP Modules can be installed inside a building or inside a container. To see more details about Jenbacher’s Containerized solutions, click here.